Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Lazing Around No.1

Having sore throat on and off lately have been slackening me part (i should say) of the my daily routine, not the cooking, not with the laundry but with the sewings!
Lazing around was my no.1 hobby lately, hehe, till when I just finishing my vacumming then I realised I have piles of materials to be sewn! Not to mentioned the curtains material that I've bought long ago where I dream to be ready by this coming hari raya but also few of my hub's new jeans that to be altered, have been left abandoned. What a pemalas punya bini I am. Oh, don't tell me my lazy bones has strike me again this time!....yeah yeah I used to be that nong-nong (long long) ago before the birth of my second child. But whatever it is, I must fight this sydrome before it attack me further down to my tulang som-som, heh heh (ada ker?). Danger seiii....penyakit pemalas ni lah actually penyakit yang susah nak diubati.

Ok lah, I won't say much. I'll try as much possible to selit-selit/update new entry if time allows.



But......*thought twice* at this very moment, I feel I am going to take a break-
Have a kitkat! ;P

5 Comments:

Blogger MyPeriukBelanga - Is BACK!! said...

Tu lah cik seri oiii, keje rumah itself pun tak sudah2 :( ada saja yg nak kene beres, phuiikk! hehe
Ni pas masak nak pi bentang kain yg berela2 nak pi potong :(..aku ni mula2 jer semangat kobar2, pas tu bila nmpak bantal & tilam ujung2 mata, cam memanggil2 gitu.

July 12, 2006 2:11 PM  
Blogger Meraq said...

Nissa - not only your a great cook, you are definately great photo taker. All pics you took looked really professional tau. I really mean it. Boleh buat iklan!!
I think kalau kit kat company in US tengok how you display their products, pasti they sent your vouchers or more kit kat.

July 12, 2006 6:54 PM  
Blogger MyPeriukBelanga - Is BACK!! said...

kakza cayang.... :p

July 12, 2006 11:15 PM  
Blogger bunkerangs said...

wooo..ice teh and kit kat..you cekeding sebab you very the rajin around the house tak?..hahaha

July 13, 2006 5:55 AM  
Blogger MyPeriukBelanga - Is BACK!! said...

Rosma, gua cekeding sbb ari2 minum ice teh & kitkat lah :p fuahahahaha *ajak rosma ketawa besar mcm bapak angkat ahmad albab*

July 13, 2006 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home