Friday, June 02, 2006

Cranberry Chocolate Muffin

The kids would just love the cranberries by itself. I have this recipe of just a plain muffin but I have modified it to the taste of the kids. By adding a handful of cranberries & chocolate chips alone would be too great for them.




Now what. I've forgotten where I've put that sheet of paper containing this recipe, gosh....too many scribblings and I've mixed all up!! What a mess!! Sorry but I'll post it up here once I've got this mess done.



Fast and simplest muffin of all. Eat it whilst hot!

2 Comments:

Blogger bunkerangs said...

oohh the like dried cranberries eh..i bet dried cherries would be great in this recipe too. my fave muffin is the 'to die for blueberry muffin'..yep that is the actual title..heheh..and what made it so to die for..the struesel topping..yummms :)

June 03, 2006 3:46 AM  
Blogger MyPeriukBelanga - Is BACK!! said...

Dried cherries or the fresh ones also can be done Bun, Blueberry muffin, hmmm...I've got the recipe too but I think it's gonna be more yumm yumm if it comes from the fresh ones. Apa lagi kalau dgn topping2 dia skali. Might have tried it out one of these days.

June 03, 2006 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home