Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Day I Became A Barber...

We just can't get hold of our little boy when it comes to have his haircut. He would shed tears once we set our feet into the barber's shop. Even if the barber starts offering him goodies, he even shouted and struggled to get down and hopefully could get out of that blardy place soon! But last month my husband got me this. A self-do haircut kit. I was so busy until then I realised that I need to charged it as was said to before I could get started.



And here it goes after my first session of handling this....It turns out to be ''not so bad'' for a start....hurray! *star jump*




And just look at this little brat's ''happy smiling face''. He's the happiest boy who could have escaped from a tremendous enigma with the barber! Hailed to the victorians...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home