Thursday, May 04, 2006

Goodbye My Precious Moments



I won't leave home without it. She's my best ever friend that I have. But....
I've SOLD it away. That's my Sony CyberShot DSC-P10 5.0 Megapixel Digital Camera and now I miss it so much, uwaaaaaa...
Since then, I had no chance to capture any of my cooking triumph & some other moments that happened...nope, not any more. But my hub is getting a new one for me, still looking for a suitable one.
Any pics comes after, considered been snapped earlier before the sale.

3 Comments:

Blogger peacehaslina said...

elo there...thx 4 tagging....hmmm beli yg baru ke? since u have sold ur camera

May 06, 2006 8:44 PM  
Blogger Skater Girl said...

Thats a nice camera you had. Oh!! Thank you for dropping by my blog. I've not yet

May 07, 2006 9:36 AM  
Blogger Aliyah said...

helo kak!!

sebok memasak lagik ke? ekekekek...
kalo nak beli yg baru beli yg betol2 bagus...biar mahal asal berbaloi.

i rekemen - nikon, olympus, sony

tunggu the next IT show ...

May 08, 2006 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home